Description of Position:
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will assist the Accounts Receivable Accountant with the data entry of client charges into the Accounting software. This position will provide backup support for maintaining the Child Status Reports for all districts and preparing month end reports on the status of the Account Receivable aging. This position is responsible for processing the mail and managing files for the Accounts Receivable department. Additionally this position will prepare deposit batches for payments received and will assist with preparation of monthly invoices for contracted programs.
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Two years prior work related experience required.
- Experience in collections of Accounts Receivable preferred
- Experience in Accounting software and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must possess valid California driver’s license and have a good driving record.
- Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearances from the Department of Justice.
- Must meet all requirements set by Community Care Licensing pertaining to the hiring of employees by a licensed community care facility.
Employee Status: Part-time 20 hours week
Salary Range: To be discussed at interview
Send resume to: Walden Family Services
Attention: Sue Garcia