What We Do in Riverside County
Our Riverside office provides foster care and adoption, as well as a transitional housing plus foster care program, for children and youth in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
Foster Care and Adoption
The foster care and adoption program specializes in providing stable family environments for infants, children and teens with special healthcare needs and developmental disabilities, as well as sibling groups and youth who identify as LGBTQ. Through our program, foster and adoptive families receive in-depth training and ongoing support to help children heal and thrive.
Transitional Housing Plus Foster Care
We also offer a transitional housing plus foster care program that provides young people an opportunity to gain the education, life skills, and employment experience to successfully transition to adulthood and community life.
3576 Arlington Avenue, Suite 106
Riverside CA 92506
(951) 788-5903 (fax)
- Nicole Stevens-Bothman FFA Program Director email@example.com
- Andi Leigh Adoptions Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meghan Anderson THP Program Director email@example.com
- Patrick Taylor THP + FC Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheri Alley Senior Parent Recruiter email@example.com
- Stephen Shrank ISFC Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org
FFA License: 336403491
Adoptions License: 374603094
THP License: 336426017
On Call Number: (951) 990-0856
Connect With Us
Walden accepts a variety of in-kind donations that support children youth and families. Check out our current wish list.